THE PERENNIAL TRUTH FOUNDATION DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
CORONA VIRUS AND OTHER CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS
I acknowledge that I am not currently suffering with any contagious illness. I further acknowledge that The Perennial Truth Foundation cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19 and or any other illness. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, other The Perennial Truth Foundation clients, participants and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by The Perennial Truth Foundation and acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread of any illness while attending my appointment/sessions. I attest that, I am currently not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell and or any form of illness that will affect the quality of the experience for myself and/or for other participants.
I hereby release and agree to hold The Perennial Truth Foundation harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from The Perennial Truth Foundation . I understand that this release discharges The Perennial Truth Foundation from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the Foundation with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from The Perennial Truth Foundation. This liability waiver and release extends to the school together with all owners, partners, and employees.
We thank you for your understanding and support in adhering to the above mentioned precautions.
TERMS OF BOOKING SERVICE
The Perennial Truth Foundation is a privately owned Sanctuary and ALL RIGHTS OF ADMISSION IS RESERVED BY THE TRUSTEES.
Each person enters The Perennial Truth Foundation at his / her own risk. The owner, management and employees are not responsible for any damage, injury or loss of any nature sustained by a visitor, guest, contractor or any other person visiting the Foundation. Upon entry of the premises of the The Perennial Truth Foundation it is deemed that you have read, understood and accepted this Disclaimer & Indemnity Terms. And that you agree to follow the Rules and Procedures of the Sanctuary as communicated thereof.
Not Allowed on the Premises :
· Drinking Alcohol
· Drugs or Hallucinogens
· No Food or Drinks other than water
· No Bags, no cellphones and no cameras and/or any other digital devices and equipment are allowed
You may bring:
A light coloured (grey/white) blanket to keep warm
Socks for the cold floor tiles
No leather products should be worn. You should eat or drink 2 hours prior to any session held at the school.
SILENCE IS OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES unless otherwise guided by the facilitators. Ensure booking times are respected and adhered to. Access to the Tiger Enclosure is strictly prohibited unless you have actually booked a retreat with Amar and Taara. No loitering or random watching is permitted for the respect, protection and safety of Amar and Taara. The Sanctuary is not a ZOO and Amar and Taara are NOT trophy animals.
All personal belongings can be safely kept in your vehicle or at the registration desk.
1. Parking is limited to dedicated parking bays only
2. Under no circumstances may visitors move around the property of the Sanctuary unattended
3. No Littering permitted
4. Keep Toilets clean after use
5. No damage to any plant or wild life permitted
6. Adhere to all signs and markings within the Sanctuary
7. Ensure ALL terms and conditions of this Disclaimer & Indemnity are followed, respected and adhered to. Any persons breaching these terms and conditions will be asked to leave immediately with no refund or opportunity for entry again.
Entry to the Meditation Hall and Healing Room starts at the reception area for booking confirmation and orientation.
All correspondence with the Foundation must be received in writing via our online bookings system. No telephonic, whatsapp or other verbal communication will be deemed binding in any way.
Times: Session times are as per booking information.
Cancellation Policy :
There is a strict No Show, No Refund Policy.
There are No Refunds and No Credits if you change your mind or cancel a booking for any reason, in any time frame, so please be sure when you book.
Sessions may be rescheduled by the Foundation due to unforeseen circumstances and communication will be sent thereof.
Payment : All bookings are only confirmed on payment confirmation. Proof of EFT payment can be emailed to email@example.com.
Arrivals: Please note: All guests must arrive 15 minutes earlier for consultation sessions and 30 minutes earlier for retreats and group programs. Late arrivals will result in all scheduled sessions being shortened accordingly, as a courtesy to the next client. Arrival after your scheduled booking start time will result in cancellation of the session with no refund. For groups programs, gates close 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the group program.
If you Uber to the Sanctuary or be dropped off, the Uber driver or driver should drop you off outside of the Sanctuary main gates. You need to use the intercom buzzer at the entrance wall to buzz the reception desk to be let into the premises. The buzzer is placed at the door entrance.
With respect to our neighbours NO HOOTING or shouting is allowed to gain entry. We do not have our phones on us on the event day so please ensure preparation is done a day in advance and questions asked accordingly.
WhatsApp Numbers :
Admin : 072 756 3674
Admin : 072 359 6119
The Perennial Truth Foundation and it’s Meditation Sanctuary is a safe and secure environment and its members are dedicated to ensuring your safety and true authentic experience of your session, however these rules and regulations are put in place to educate, protect and enhance human values and behaviour.
By placing my booking, I hereby declare that:-
• I agree to participate voluntarily in the activities presented by The Perennial Truth Foundation
• I fully understand that the Tiger Sanctury is not open to the public and that I am not allowed access to this area
• I have understood and accepted the Disclaimer, Indemnity and Booking Terms, Conditions, Rules and Procedures of the Foundation PRIOR to making my booking
• I accept that I will make use of the facilities at my own risk and hereby absolve all parties listed in above paragraph and/or his employees and affiliates in respect of any damage, accident, injuries, sickness, cost or expenditure of whatever nature to persons or property arising from these activities.
• I, together with my heirs, executors and administrators hereby release the “The Perennial Truth Foundation NPC, Trust Entity & Sanctuary”, its subsidiaries, owners, board members and any employee and representative, facilitator or contractor against any and all liabilities and claims that could accrue to me or my heirs, executors and administrators due to illness, injury, death or loss of or damage to property arising out of my participation of the above mentioned activities, irrespective of whether such claim or claims arose as a result of any act or omission (whether by negligence or not) of any person or from any cause whatsoever.
• The Perennial Truth Foundation , its owners, trustees and any employee and representative or contractor accepts no liability for death, injury, illness or loss of or damage to property arising out of my participation in the above mentioned activities whatsoever.
• I fully understand and accept the terms of conditions hereof and certify that the contents hereof has been communicated to any beneficiaries I may have.
• I hereby warrant that I am a major and do not require my guardians consent
Secret is Sacred:
I fully understand that all teachings from the facilitators at The Perennial Truth Foundation and the online programs are for my self growth only and that I cannot teach this knowledge on my own accord or share any processes thereof unless I have completed the full training course and have been accredited thereof.
Respect reflects your moral code:
Respect the sanctuary facilitators and their time allocated to the programs as well as the group and individuals in the program. When you book for a program ensure you are committed to the FULL time allocated and then some because most of our programs tend to go over time due to questions and community connect. As a private sanctuary resources are limited and hence gates open 15 minutes prior to the session time and 15 minutes after the end of the session time for all to depart at the same time. We do not accommodate any personal requests on time management.
We guarantee an awakening experience at our Sanctuary and we thank you in advance for your understanding and support to maintaining a high pranic space.
These terms are binding when a booking is confirmed with us.