Nabhi Chikitsa Cleansing
“Ayurveda has gifted us with some of the most beautiful and magical ways of healing that were preached and followed by our ancestors for centuries. Pechoti therapy or the belly button therapy is one of those forgotten methods that has attracted a lot of attention in recent times for its immediate effects. The belly button is a part of our body that is mostly forgotten. It is one of the most important part of our body that connected a growing fetus/baby to its mother, delivering essentials such as oxygen and nutrients while also removing waste toxins is considered as nothing but as a body part to depict beauty.The concept of Nabhi Sutra was born to Mrs Swati Vakharia, a mother who was facing a new health condition each day during her pregnancy days. In the quest of finding 100% herbal treatments to help her fight her hair fall, she came across this age-old Ayurvedic treatment method that amazed her. The pechoti therapy method was simple to follow, all-natural, side-effect free, and very effective. So, with a little research and the help of Dr Nikunj Mewada, Swati Vakharia formulated a number of herbal essential oils that held the power to treat almost all everyday health issues such as digestion problems, menstrual pain, cough and cold, hair fall, acne, joint pain, and more.The easy application method makes the product one of the most loved herbal therapeutic methods of all time. You simply have to rub 3 drops of Nabhi sutra oil in your belly button every night before you go to sleep. The oil removes the bacteria and dirt from your navel and reopens your nerves, this treating your health conditions from the core of your body.
Unlock the powers of your Belly Button. Samaya Tantra adopts the ancient healing art of Nabhi Chikitsa Sutra practice and incorporates the understanding of The Perennial Truth and Consciousness to offer a unique and authentic healing experience of your Nabhi Sutra.
This 2 hour healing treatment works on the activating, cleansing, healing and rejuvenating of your belly button. In addition the vibrational energy healing allows the unconscious release of emotional toxins fostering a wholistic treatment for your levels of being.
The process includes:
Belly Button Pranayama
Your Body Speaks Your Mind Consultation
Nabhi Sutra Treament
Reflection and Self Observation
3 Days Vegetarian Fast prior to your session
No Onions and No Garlic
Head Bath or Shower the night before your session.
Shower the morning of the treatment (hair should be dry and left loose)
NB: There is oil treatment
No make up allowed
After treatment recommendations will be shared
The Session is done fully clothed. You will be provided treatment clothing.
You will have 30 minutes grounding time after the treatment.
It is preferable to have someone drop you off and take you home for fully benefit of the treatment.
The treatment is done with Reiki Master and Tantric Vibrational Healer Karen Kruger.
Further details will be shared on booking.
Ayurveda is an intricate and detailed science which provides great insight into the importance of every part of the body. One of the most commonly overlooked parts, which is not thought to be too important according to western medicine, is the belly button or “nabhi”. The belly button is an important marma point according to Ayurveda for a number of reasons. The most important is that the belly button is the first point of contact from the mother to the baby, and provides the foetus with all necessary nutrients for healthy growth. When the baby is born, the umbilical cord is cut off, resulting in the knobby belly button. However, this point is still one of the most vital points which possesses great significance in helping maintain health.
FACTS ABOUT THE NABHI
- The nabhi, or belly button has the thinnest layer of muscle between the inner vagus nerve and the outer layer of skin. Skin is extremely thin here, meaning any stimulation directly reaches the brain.
- The navel is a ‘power hub’ of nerves with over 72,000 nerve endings which makes it vital to look after it.
- The belly button is the location of agni according to Ayurveda. This controls digestion, urination, and formation processes. Therefore, therapy for the navel helps regulate these bodily functions as well.
- There is a flourishing microbiome within the navel, which is often home to a number of good bacteria and is an indicator of health and immunity.
- The nabhi is one of the 3 most vital points of marma, which has an abundance of nerve endings and can help promote better digestion, circulation, mental stimulation and, even improve vision.
CARE FOR THE NAVEL
Due to the importance of the navel in boosting health, it is important to take good care of it.
- Wash your belly button thoroughly with mild soap and water daily when you shower.
- Since the nabhi is the point of the solar plexus, regular yoga, pranayama can help increase the size of the solar plexus which in turns promotes better health.
- Gently massaging the belly button is another great way to stimulate all the nerves in the region. Using your thumb, apply a little pressure on the nabhi, hold for 5 seconds and release. Breathe slowly as you do this. Repeat this a few times every day.
OILING THE NAVEL
Applying a few drops of oil and massaging it into and around the navel every night before you sleep is a great way to attain great results. Depending on the results you wish to see, you can use different oils. This is a natural way to heal the body without any side effects. However, it is essential to be consistent and patient in order to see results. Below is a list of a few oils and the ways they can help.
- Almond oil – helps attain glowing skin
- Mustard oil – helps cure chapped lips, relieves headaches and improves vision
- Ghee/ Butter – helps to make skin soft, supple and well hydrated
- Neem oil – helps cure acne and rashes from the skin
- Olive oil – helps relieve back aches, stomach aches and improves digestion
This is a simple ayurvedic practice which produces miraculous results when done regularly.
Credits : Ayush Ayurveda